Tuesday, April 20, 2010

For the Love of Editorials.....Paris Vogue


This beautiful editorial shot by Terry Richardson, appeared in the Paris Vogue 2006 August issue. I'm sure you're all wondering why I'm starting with a dated editorial. The images are clean, simple and most importantly show the clothing perfectly!!


Model Carmen Kass is styled in basic tees and jeans. However, stylist (I'm guessing Carine Roitfeld but don't quote me) turns this everyday look into something extraordinary. Chanel is used in almost every spread. From the purses to the necklaces and, of course, the jackets.


I think the background choice is perfect for this spread, especially the first picture when Kass appears to not pay attention to the camera. Overall, this editorial grabbed my attention in a good way!

0 comments: